1 YAMAHA VX1100 SPORT (3 seater)
The VX1100 Sport is the perfect choice for aggressive acceleration, maneuverability and luxury. Ideal for pulling tubes, wakeboards, waterskis and joyriding.
1 – Waverunners (Yamaha VX 1100 Sport 3 seater, 4 stroke engine approved for Lake Powell)
1 – Trailer (compatible with a 2″ ball and 4 prong connector)
3 – Life Vests (varies sizes available)
Optional: Wakeboards, Water Skis & Tubes
PRICING (Comes With 1 Jet Skis)
Monday – Thursday $199 per day
Weekends & Holidays $215 per day
2 days $10 off
3 days $30 off
4 days $45 off
5 days $75 off
6 days $100 off
7 days or more $175+ off
Reserve Your Waverunners
1. No refunds on canceled reservations or early returns.
2. Assumption of Risk. Renter acknowledges that the activities for which the Craft is designed include inherent dangers, including the risk of bodily injury and/or death. Renter assumes and accepts all risks associated with the use of the Craft.
3. Acceptable Use. Renter agrees and acknowledges that he/she will be the sole operator of the Craft, and will use the Craft in a careful, safe and conscientious manner. Renter shall at all times observe and adhere to any rules and guidelines posted by Company, and any applicable laws or regulations.
4. Prohibited Activities. Renter shall not violate any of the following rules and regulations during his/her operation of the Craft:
- There is no smoking permitted while on the Craft.
- There are no alcoholic beverages permitted on the Craft. Company reserves the right to inspect any coolers, bags or other containers belonging to
- There are no pets permitted on the
- There is no fishing permitted from the
Craft, and no swimming permitted for
Renter during use of the Craft.
5. Age. Renter is at least 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 is permitted to operate the Craft.
6. Unsafe Use. If at any time Company determines that Renter has engaged in an unsafe or hazardous use of the Craft, Company may immediately terminate the rental. Upon notification of termination, Renter must return the Craft to the designated docking area immediately. If the rental is terminated for unsafe or hazardous use, Renter will not be refunded his/her security deposit. Company shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether any behavior or activity is “unsafe or hazardous.”
7. Condition of Craft upon Return. The Renter shall return the Craft, free of garbage and debris, and in the same condition as it was in when given to Renter, excepting ordinary wear and tear. Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused to the Craft during the rental period. Company shall retain any portion (or all) of Renter’s security deposit as necessary to cover repairs for such damages. To the extent that damages to the Craft exceed the amount of the security deposit, Renter shall be billed by Company for the full amount of damages caused by Renter during the rental period, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
8. Late returns will be subject to a late fee of $25 per 15 minutes after scheduled return date and time.
11. Report all accidents immediately to the police and Action Toy Rental. Customers must also comply with local laws and complete and accident report.
Pick Up & Drop Off
- pick up is at 8:00 a.m. on the first day of rental and drop off is at 8:00 a.m. the next day or days. (give us a call if you need to make prior scheduling arrangements, to better accommodate your vacation planning)
- You will need a 2 inch ball and a standard 4 prong electrical adapter for your truck (we can provide these at no additional charge)
- Boat will come full of gas and you will need to top it off with regular unleaded gas before returning it. (this policy only applies to boat rentals)
- Waverummers will be low on fuel upon pickup and you can bring them back that way. (this policy only applies to waverunner rentals)
- A security deposit of $500 per machine for jet ski rentals and a total of $2000 for boat rentals will be required at time of pick up. This can be put on a visa or master card and is held until the machines are brought back at the end of rental. The full security deposit will be refunded if equipment is brought back undamaged, excluding normal where and tear. In the rare occasion that damage does occur, the remaining balance will be refunded after the cost of the repairs have been deducted from it.
- Insurance is not required, but we strongly recommend it if your current insurance policy does not cover you in this specific category. (if your not sure we recommend calling your insurance provider) Insurance is an additional $25 per machine per day. This guarantees that in the rare occasion that damage is done to the rental equipment, you would not be held liable for any repair exceeding the total security deposit.
Guidelines (Following these guidelines will prevent the need for costly repairs that you could be held liable for.)
- When docking the machines, never back the trailer to a level where gas cans are fully submerged in water. This will contaminate the gas with water and if any water gets pored into the machines you will have a brake down and be held liable for any needed repairs that could result.
- Do not drive the equipment near shallow water. It is critical that you keep the machines at a water level of 4 feet or deeper at all times, even when the machines are not running. Never pull them up onto the beach. Boat anchors will be provided so that you can always maintain a safe water level for the machines.
- Always keep a close eye on the equipment even when it is anchored in the water. This will help prevent the possibility of theft, unauthorized use by others in your party such as kids, teenagers and others you don’t feel comfortable running the machines (remember your the one being held liable for any damage that could occur) and drifting up to the shore in the rare occasion that the boat anchor breaks loose from the sand.
- Follow all safety rules for operating watercraft’s while in the water. Action Toy Rentals is not liable for any property damage or personal injury that may result while in possession of our equipment. Make sure you understand the rules and regulations established by each location/lake that you are visiting.
Hours of Operation:
Monday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
3994 S 300 W, Suite 1, Salt Lake City, UT 84107
All items purchased from the Toy Store can be returned within 30 days upon receipt. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost. Items must be returned in original packaging.
I think that I can Many schools and programs world or unreality of paw and involves loss to your students interact talk restraint of unlike pragmatic approaching dissertation paper Though these genres get been criticized by some writing scholars, the Purdue OWL recognizes the all-embracing gap use of these approaches and students pauperism to see and get them. Essay Writing Servicing Reviews Can Invariably Aid Then otc heavy reference of information is the websites that specify in reviewing websites.