Hours of Operation:
Reserve online ANYTIME (24 hours a day / 7 days a week)
Reserve by phone from 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
Pick Up & Drop Off
Pick up is from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM and drop off is from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM the following day or days. We are flexible! Give us a call if you need to make special scheduling arrangements to better accommodate your vacation planning.
Call us if you have any questions or if you’d like to Schedule an early Pick-up or Drop-off.
You will need a 2-inch ball and a standard 4 prong electrical adapter for your truck (we can provide these for a small fee)
The jet skis will be low on fuel upon pick-up and you’re welcome to bring them back this way. The extra gas cans that are included are empty. On your way to the lake, you should stop at a gas station to fill up the extra gas cans and top off the 2 jet skis. You should be using regular 85 unleaded gas for these jet skis.
For the jet ski rentals, a security deposit of $750 per machine is required at the time of pick-up. For the boat rentals, a security deposit of $1,000 is required at the time of pick-up. You can make this security deposit with a Credit Card at the time of pick-up. This security deposit is held by Action Toy Rental until the machines are brought back at the end of the rental. This security deposit will be fully refunded back to your card if the equipment is brought back undamaged; excluding normal wear and tear. On the rare occasion that damage does occur, we will deduct the cost of the repairs from this security deposit, then we will refund the remaining balance back to you.
Insurance is not required, but we strongly recommend it if your current insurance policy does not cover you for rentals. (if you’re not sure, we recommend calling your insurance provider.) We offer a Damage Waiver add-on, which is an additional $25 per machine per day, and may be purchased at the time of pick-up. This guarantees that in the rare occasion that damage is done to the rental equipment, then you would not be held liable for any repair exceeding the total of the security deposit.
(Following these guidelines will prevent the need for costly repairs that you could be held liable for.)
- When docking the machines, never back the trailer to a level where gas cans are fully submerged in water. This will contaminate the gas with water and if any water gets poured into the machines you will have a break down and be held liable for any needed repairs that could result.
- Do not drive the equipment near shallow water. It is critical that you keep the machines at a water level of 4 feet or deeper at all times, even when the machines are not running. Never pull them up onto the beach. Boat anchors will be provided so that you can always maintain a safe water level for the machines.
- Always keep a close eye on the equipment even when it is anchored in the water. This will help prevent the possibility of theft and unauthorized use by others in your party such as kids and teenagers. You are the one being held liable for any damage that could occur.
- Follow all safety rules for operating watercraft’s while in the water. Action Toy Rentals is not liable for any property damage or personal injury that may result while in possession of our equipment. Make sure you understand the rules and regulations established by each location/lake that you are visiting.
1. No refunds if you cancel the day of or the day before your reservation. No refunds for early returns. There will be a 35% cancellation fee if you cancel 2 to 6 days before your reservation. Please be aware there is a 5% credit card processing fee on all cancellations.
2. Assumption of Risk. Renter acknowledges that the activities for which the Craft is designed include inherent dangers, including the risk of bodily injury and/or death. Renter assumes and accepts all risks associated with the use of the Craft.
3. Acceptable Use. Renter agrees and acknowledges that he/she will be the sole operator of the Craft, and will use the Craft in a careful, safe and conscientious manner. Renter shall at all times observe and adhere to any rules and guidelines posted by Company, and any applicable laws or regulations.
4. Prohibited Activities. Renter shall not violate any of the following rules and regulations during his/her operation of the Craft:
- There is no smoking permitted while on the Craft.
- There are no alcoholic beverages permitted on the Craft.
- There are no pets permitted on the Craft.
- There is no fishing permitted from the Craft.
5. Age. Renter is at least 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 is permitted to operate the Craft.
6. Unsafe Use. If at any time Company determines that Renter has engaged in an unsafe or hazardous use of the Craft, Company may immediately terminate the rental. Upon notification of termination, Renter must return the Craft to the designated docking area immediately. If the rental is terminated for unsafe or hazardous use, Renter will not be refunded his/her security deposit. Company shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether any behavior or activity is “unsafe or hazardous.”
7. Condition of Craft upon Return. The Renter shall return the Craft, free of garbage and debris, and in the same condition as it was in when given to Renter, excepting ordinary wear and tear. Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused to the Craft during the rental period. Company shall retain any portion (or all) of Renter’s security deposit as necessary to cover repairs for such damages. To the extent that damages to the Craft exceed the amount of the security deposit, Renter shall be billed by Company for the full amount of damages caused by Renter during the rental period, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
8. Late returns will be subject to a late fee of $1 per minute after after scheduled return date and time.
11. Report all accidents immediately to the police and Action Toy Rental. Customers must also comply with local laws and complete and accident report.